September 1989 - I grew up to obey the system, my parents firmly believed that they lived in the right part of Germany. I was a member of the Free German Youth movement and took part in all those school organisations. I did sports, had many friends, a lot of fun, and felt at home in the system. This evening we swapped stories about our days in the youth movement and all the adventures we had with the Young Pioneers. Idyllic, happy times that are sadly now gone, never to return, and in part have shaped our identities. Will we be abandoning our identities when we arrive in West Germany? Will we ever be as happy there as we were back in our youth? Is that even possible for adults?
http://blog.deutschland.de/en/looking...
Liberty Train 1989 - Zug in die Freiheit - #ZIF89
Looking Back - Diary 6 auswärtiges amt mexiko | |
| 2 Likes | 2 Dislikes |
| 134 views views | 20.7K followers |
| News & Politics | Upload TimePublished on 11 Sep 2014 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét